aviatormastercard.com/activate – Activate your Aviator MasterCard Online
Aviator MasterCard Activation :
Just received the Aviator MasterCard? If you have the credit card in the mail then you need to activate the card in order to use it for purchases. Once the activation is complete the user can make transactions at a wide range of destinations such as departmental stores, retail store chains, online shopping, and more.
You can activate the card online at the website of Aviator MasterCard. Once you are on the card website you need to provide the required information after signing in. However, new users who haven’t yet registered for online account management need to sign up to get started with online activation.
Read the post here for a step-by-step guide on the Aviator MasterCard Activation. You can also find further information related to the card.
Aviator MasterCard Overview :
Aviator MasterCard is issued by Barclays Bank and is a travel credit card. It is primarily meant for purchasing tickets at American Airlines. If you are a frequent flyer at the Airlines then you can find plenty of rewards using the card.
It offers plenty of bonuses to their cardholder that are a hefty reward for anyone holding a travel credit card. The downside of the card includes the $99 annual fee which might burn a hole in your pocket. Rewards rates are 2X miles for every $1 spent at on eligible American Airlines purchases.
How to Activate Aviator MasterCard :
- Open the Aviator MasterCard activation website. aviatormastercard.com/activate
- Secondly, look at the center and you will find a heading that reads out ‘Activate your Account.
- Next, if you are an existing card member provide your username and password in the respective spaces.
- Click the ‘Login’ button below and you will be taken ahead to the main activation page.
- Now provide the required card information and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your card.
Also Read : Manage your LL Bean Credit Card Online
Register your Aviator MasterCard :
- If you are a new cardmember who hasn’t yet registered for online banking then you must sign up to proceed with online activation.
- Go to the activation webpage. aviatormastercard.com/activate
- Look at the left of the website and you will find a ‘New Cardmember?’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Activate my Card Now’ button under it.
- A new webpage opens now that asks you to enter the following data:
- Last 4 digits of the social security number
- Date of birth
- Account number
- Security code
- Security code
- Select whether you are a United States citizen.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to reach out the activation page.
- Enter required card information and the user can activate the card.
This was all we could offer on the activation procedure. If you have gone through the post then you will be able to activate your account with ease. For help with anything related to the Aviator MasterCard call the help desk on 866-928-8598.