www.citi.com – Citi bank Account Login
Citi customers have Citibank Online Access to access all of their Citi services account electronically from one central place conveniently. Using the service, as a registered user, you can all your money management activities associated with Citibank. Like, you can activate a new card, link your Citi accounts, enroll in e-statements, check the pending credit card application status, respond to personalized mail offers, and many more. Citi Online Account Access is an easy-to-access and simple-to-manage service available at any time anywhere through the internet 24/7.
How to Register for Citi bank Account Access :
To simplify and streamline your money management strategy with Citi Online Account Access, first, you will need to register for Online Access and set up your login credentials. Here is a brief guide provided below to help you begin the registration for Citi Online Access if you have already not been into it.
- Visit the Citi Bank website. www.citi.com
- Navigate to the “Sign On” box at the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Register for online access” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ box on the Citibank page.
- Select one of the three options from ‘Credit/Debit Card Number’, ‘Bank Account’, and, ‘Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number’
- Enter the number according to your selection.
- Click the “Continue Set Up” button to verify your information.
If the account verification process is complete, you will be directed to create your username and password and set up your Citibank Online Account Access. You will receive a confirmation message, once the entire process is successfully done.
Note that you may need to provide some additional info like your Social Security Number or ITIN, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Information, etc. during your Citi Online Access registration.
How to Sign On Citi Bank Account :
After the registration is over, you can log in to your Citibank Online Account and make your money management easy with all the tools and services offered to you. So, if you have just registered for Citibank Online Account Access or if you are an existing customer, have your login ready and use the steps listed below to easily log in and access your Citibank Account Online
- Go to the Citi Bank website www.citi.com
- Fill out the User ID and Password field in their respective fields on the ‘Sign On’ box at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Check the “Remember my User ID” box to save the username on your device so that you have to take less time from the future login. Do not check the box if you are on a public or shared device.
- Click the “Sign On” button to enter into your Citibank Online Account.
How to Recover Citi bank Account Access :
While accessing your Citibank Online Account if you have any trouble signing in, you can regain access by verifying your identity. To initiate the recovery process, click on the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link located at the bottom of the ‘Sign-On. Then select one of the provided options and enter the following information associated with the Primary Account Holder based on that option to retrieve the username or reset the password.
- ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number if you are Citibank Bank and/or Credit Card customer
- Email Address if you are a Citi Mortgage Only Customer
- Account Number and Date of Birth for the SBA Paycheck Protection Customers
- User Id and Account Number if you are a Certificate of Deposit Only Customer
Click the “Continue” button to complete the identification verification and follow the prompts on your screen. Provide the requested details if needed and take the steps as you will be directed to obtain your Citibank Online Account Access again.
Still, your Citi Online Account Access continues to be locked? You need to contact Citibank by phone
Citi Bank Account Access Features & Benefits :
Registering and signing into Citibank Online Account Access gives you a number of advantages and facilities to enjoy for better management and more control over your finance. Here are the main features and benefits you can get from this service as a registered Citibank Online Account member.
- Receive bills and statements digitally
- View, manage and make bill payments online for free
- Enroll in Citi Alerting Services to get important updates about Citibank savings, checking, or card account by text or email
- View and print monthly statement
- Sign up for paperless to cut down the paperwork
- Add authorized users and order cards for them
- Move your money to Citi or non-Citi accounts and link your Citi Accounts
- Receive Online and Mobile fraud protection for unauthorized transactions
- Send money with Zelle
- Use Citi financial management tools, spending analysis tools to create personal budgets, track the transaction, etc.
- Citi Online Banking Apps are available at Google Play and the Apple App Store to access your Citibank Online Account 24/7 even while on the go.
Contact Information :
Citibank Credit Card Account Customer Service Number: 1-800-347-4934
Citibank Banking Customer Service Number: 1-800-374-9700