courses.cscc.edu – CSCC Blackboard Portal Login
CSCC Blackboard Login:
CSCC Blackboard is an online learning portal developed by the Columbus State Community College for its students. If you are enrolled for education at the college then you can sign in to your account in order to view and access course-related details.
Once signed in the user will be able to view their grades, check the latest notices, submit projects and assignments, enroll for updates, connect with co-mates and teachers, sign up for additional courses, and even more. Here is a detailed guide to the account login procedure. You can also find other information related to the blackboard login.
What is the CSCC Blackboard Login:
Columbus State Community College offers its students with the CSCC Blackboard portal. Logging in a user will be able to view their course information and find learning just from the comfort of their home. Once signed in you can access your blackboard from anywhere you wish.
You can log into view all these account services over a computer or smartphone device. All you have to do is simply sign into your account and access blackboard anytime and anywhere you wish.
Requirements to Log in:
For account login the user needs to meet the following things:
Internet– You should check your internet connection once before signing in.
Electronic Device– One can log in using any electronic device such as a computer or smartphone.
Account– The user can sign in only if they are an existing student at the Columbus State Community College.
Private Device– If you make use of a private device you will be able to save credentials and browse securely.
Login Credentials– You should remember your account login id and password at the time of signing in.
How to Log into CSCC Blackboard:
- To sign into CSCC Blackboard, open the login homepage. courses.cscc.edu
- Once the website opens you will find the login section at the centre.
- Tap on the ‘Log In to Blackboard’ button there to proceed.
- Now you will find the sign-in section at the top right.
- Enter the username and password in the white spaces.
- Next click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you can access the account.
Also Read : Manage Your MyOchsner Online Account
Need Help with Username and Password:
- If you need assistance with your login username and password then you should open the login homepage.
- Once the website opens there will be a text that reads ‘If you do not know your username or password, please go to’.
- Click on the link beside it to go further with the password reset process.
- Now a new page opens. Once again click on the ‘Forgot your User ID/Password?’ link below the space to enter the password.
- Provide Cougar ID or SSN and Last Name to recover the account.
To reach the IT Help desk of the support team you need to call on (614)-287-5050.
At the end of the article, we hope we offered enough information on the account login process. Read the steps and you can log into your account with ease.