mercurycards.com/mercurycard – Access to your Mercury Card Account
The Mercury MasterCard is intended to assist those with normal acknowledge help their score for dependable use. The unstable card, given through First Bank and Trust of South Dakota, benefits from no yearly charge, making it one of a handful of the MasterCard in the space that doesn’t rebuff acknowledge developers for yearly upkeep costs. This absence of a yearly charge makes it one of the most mind-blowing Visas for individuals with an awful financial assessment.
Everything cardholders can get surprising scores through the application, assisting them with monitoring their advancement in each progression of the modifying process. The Mercury MasterCard application likewise offers cardholders a solid method to check their record equilibrium and exchange history, just as oversee connected financial balances to pay their month-to-month explanations.
Features of Mercury cards:
- No yearly charge
- Free admittance to FICO score
- Reports to the three primary credit agencies
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or taken
- You can apply for the card in the event that you have been pre-endorsed and gotten a proposition/reservation.
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or taken.
- In light of your financial soundness, you can get a deal where you’re naturally taken on Mercury’s Rewards program.
Mercury cards Rates:
- Regular Purchase APR is 23.99% to 28.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR is 23.99% to 28.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee is either $5 or 4% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR is 25.99% to 30.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee is 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee is Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee is Up to $40
Login to your Mercury card Account:
- Type the URL mercurycards.com/mercurycard in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- At the center-right side of the page, there is the log-in section.
- Add user ID, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Retrieve Mercury cards Login Details:
- To retrieve the information go to the webpage mercurycards.com/mercurycard
- As the page appears in the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot your username?’ button.
- Provide card number, the last four numbers of SSN, birthdate click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- For password recovery enter the required details and follow the page instructions to recover the login recovery process.
Register for Mercury cards Account:
- To enroll for the account visit the website mercurycards.com/mercurycard
- Next click on the ‘Register for online access’ button under the login boxes
- Enter card number, the last four numbers of SSN, birthdate click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to complete the online registration.
Activate Mercury cards:
- Go to the Mercurycards portal by using the URL mercurycards.com/mercurycard
- In the login, section click on the ‘Activate my card’ button.
- Add card number, the last four numbers of SSN, birthdate. Now click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Follow the page prompts and activate the account.
Also Read : Key Possibilities Gift Card Login
How to Respond to Mercury cards Mail Offer:
- Enter the URL mercurycards.com/mercurycard in the address bar and click enter.
- At the center left side of the page click on ‘Respond to mail offer’ button.
- Enter the activation code, last four digits of SSN click on ‘Apply today’ button.
- If you can’t locate your activation code check the image example.
- If you do not have the reservation code provide the last name, last four digits of SSN, zip code click on ‘apply today’ button.
- This way you can apply for the card.
- To make payments use the link mercurycards.com/mercurycard
- Click on ‘Make a payment’ at the center under the login boxes.
- Add birth month, birth year, credit card number or Social Security Number click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the payment procedure.
Mercurycards Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- Go to the webpage mercurycards.com/mercurycard
- After login you have to select a checking or bank account to make your installment from, set the sum to be deducted, and you’re all set.
Mercurycards Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment initials and pay the bill through your phone.
- You have to call on 888-295-5540.
- Note that in the event that you need your installment to be credited to your record today you should get in touch with us before 5 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday else you ought to consider making your installment online by signing into your online record by 11:59 p.m. CT.
Mercurycards Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through mail addresses.
- You have to send the payment to: Bankcard Payment Processing: 1620 Dodge Street: Omaha, NE 68197-2210
- Overnight Payment: Bankcard Payment Processing: Attention: Express Payments. 1620 Dodge Street. Omaha, NE 68197-2210
Mercurycards Bill Pay by Rush Payment:
- In the event that you need your installment credited to your record today, you may pay online until 11:59 p.m. CT or call us at the telephone number recorded on your charging articulation or MasterCard preceding 5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.
- You have to call on 88882955540. You can also make payment through logging into the online account.
Mercurycards Contact Help:
For more help call on the toll-free number 1-844-303-5355. Or write to Card Services, PO Box 84064, Columbus GA 31908.