www.myaarpmedicare.com/myeob – My AARP Medicare Login
My AARP Medicare Online Account Login :
The members of the AARP Medicare Insurance Plan from UnitedHealthcare can now see a personalized view of their Medicare benefits online at myAARPMedicare.com. By registering and signing in to My AARP Medicare, the users will also be able to get access to the tools and resources of the service. It will help them manage their UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare plan and their health as well.
UnitedHealthcare HealthSafe ID for My AARP Medicare :
To access My AARP Medicare, you must have a HealthSafe ID. It is an updated, new and secure sign-in that gives access to almost all of your UnitedHealthcare benefits account online including your AARP Medicare Plans with one username and password. HealthSafe ID increases the account security through one-time passcode, enhanced account recovery option, email address, and mobile confirmation to ensure the ownership of the account holder.
For My AARP Medicare, you also need your Plan Member ID. It is a 7 to 11 digits number and may contain “-“ before the last two digits. You can find this number on the front of your Member ID Card or Health Insurance Card
How to Register for My AARP Medicare Online Account :
If you do not have a HealthSafe ID or you are not sure if you have it or not, you can register for My AARP Medicare and create an account online. During registration, the system will let you know if you have HealthSafe ID login credentials. For the registration of My AARP Medicare Online Account as well as HealthSafe ID, you can
- Visit the AARP Medicare Plans Member Sign In website at www.myaarpmedicare.com/myeob
- Click on the “Register” link at the top right corner of the page. Or, use the “Register Now” link from the left-hand side of the screen. Both will lead you on the same page.
- Start the registration by entering some of your personal info i.e. First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Enter your AARP Medicare Plan Member ID exactly it appears on your member ID card or health insurance card in the last field.
- Click on the “Continue” button to enter the next step to create your username and password for HealthSafe ID as well as for My AARP Medicare online login.
- In the last step, confirm the information and follow the instruction to finish the registration process.
The AARP Medicare Plan Members who are not sure about their HealthSafe ID can check it by the end of the first step. If you are registered, your name will be in the system and shown after entering the registration information. Then, you will be provided the required assistance to retrieve your username and password.
How to Log In My AARP Medicare Online Account :
Once you create or you already have a HealthSafe ID, you can sign in to your My AARP Medicare Online Account to view your Medicare plan and benefits electronically. To log in, you can
- Go to the AARP Medicare Plans Member Sign In website at www.myaarpmedicare.com/myeob
- You will find the “Sign In” button on the left-hand side of your screen and also a link at the top right of the page. Click any of it to reach the login page.
- Then, enter your HealthSafe ID User Name and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want HealthSafe ID to remember your username and the device.
- Hit the “Sign in” button to access your My AARP Medicare Online Account.
How to Recover My AARP Medicare Online Account Login Info :
The AARP Medicare Plans Members registered with HealthSafe ID will be able to regain their My AARP Medicare Online Account Access if they forgot the login credentials. To begin the retrieval procedure with the recovery tools, you will need to
- Visit the My AARP Medicare login page
- Click on the “Forgot username or password?” based on your requirements from the bottom of the ‘Sign in” button.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and email associated with your My AARP Medicare Online Account
- For password resetting, just enter your HealthSafe ID username.
- Click the “Continue” button to receive your username or password reset link in the email.
Also Read : Access to your Comdata Cardholder Account
Contact Information :
For further assistance call the phone number on the back of your AARP Medicare Plans Member ID.
UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-850-6807
UnitedHealthcare Customer Service
PO Box 30769
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0769