my.ochsner.org – Manage Your MyOchsner Online Account
MyOchsner Online Account Access :
MyOchsner, a free online patient portal, allows registered patients to securely use the internet and manage and receive their health information conveniently. It also provides them with personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. The service is available 24/7 from web-enabled computers, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices with an up-to-date web browser.
Ochsner is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic healthcare system with 40 hospitals and 100 plus health centers and urgent care centers. It provides both hospital and clinical patient care to Louisiana residents. And has more than 25,000 employees, 4500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. Ochsner Health also organizes over 700 clinical research studies.
MyOchsner Patient Portal Features & Benefits :
With MyOchsner, the Ochsner patients are able to do a lot of health management activities using all the features and resources of the portal. Like they can
- View all test results along with provider’s comments in days
- View the past and upcoming appointments
- Schedule, manage and change appointment times
- Skip the phone calls; message or send questions to the providers at any time day or night.
- Review health summary from MyOchsner electronic health record
- request prescription renewals for any of refillable medications
- Communicate with doctors and get answers to your medical queries
- Pay bills online
- Access trusted health information resources
- Request family access to your families health records
- Download the MyChart app from the Google Play or the Apple App Store on your android and iPhone devices and access MyOchsner account even on the go.
How to Log In MyOchsner Patient Portal Account Online :
To take benefits of all these facilities to access your health information and manage your medical needs a better way, Ochsner patients must log in to their MyOchsner account. If you are an Ochsner Health patient, you can take the following steps for MyOchsner’s online account login.
- Go to the MyOchsner Login Portal at my.ochsner.org
- Complete the MyOchsner Username and Password fields located on the right-hand side of the page of the site with the information registered to your MyOchsner account.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Note that, your MyOchsner account will be disabled after 6 consecutive attempts to log in for security purposes. Then it is required to be re-activated by an administrator by providing the specific and correct information. For that, you will need to contact MyOchsner patient support by call or email and provide your name, MyOchsner username, and DOB. If any additional information is needed, the administrator will notify you.
Also remember if the keyboard remains inactive for 15 minutes or more, you will be automatically logged out from your MyOchsner Patient Account. So if you want to leave your computer even for a short time, you should log out of your MyOchsner account.
How to Recover MyOchsner Account Login Information Online :
Cannot remember or lost the login credentials of your MyOchsner Online Account? If yes, you can retrieve the username and reset the password using the self-service tool provided on the MyOchsner login page. To initiate the recovery process, you need to.
Also Read : My Walden Student Login
To Recover Username :
- Visit the MyOchsner Patient Portal www.MyOchsner.org
- Navigate to the login area at the right-hand side of the page and click on the “Forgot Username?” link under the green ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code in their fields.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to verify your personal information.
After successful verification, your MyOchsner Username will be sent to your email address if you have one on your MyOchsner online account.
To Reset Password :
- Go to the same MyOchsner Portal at www.MyOchsner.org
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link below the SIGN IN’ button.
- Input your MyOchsner Username and Date of Birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format in their respective fields.
- Select the “NEXT” button to verify your identity and follow the on-screen instruction for resetting your password.
If you are unable to provide any of this information or do not have an email address to their MyOchsner Account, will have to contact the MyOchsner help desk. They will provide you the right assistance to regain your MyOchsner Account Access.
How to Sign Up for MyOchsner Patient Portal Account Online :
The Ochsner Health patients, both the new and existing ones, who do not have MyOchsner Patient Portal Accounts, can register for it online. Participating in MyOchsner is free for all the patients with no extra charge.
Before signing up, keep the Activation Code issued during your clinic visit ready if you have. Then go online, and identify yourself for MyOchsner registration and Account Creation in a few simple and easy steps as given below.
- Go to the MyOchsner portal at my.ochsner.org
- Click the “SIGN UP NOW” button under the ‘New User?’ at the bottom of the Sign-In section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your MyOchsner 15-digit Activation Code as it appears on your enrollment letter in the first field.
- Type your Date of Birth in mm/dd/yyyy format in the following field.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to proceed.
Follow the prompts on your screen and create the required login including the username and password. Complete the rest to set up your MyOchsner Online Account.
To Create MyOchsner Online Account without Activation Code:
The patients can also join MyOchsner and sign up for an online account without an activation code. For that, you will need to submit an online form providing the requested information. To get started, you can
- Go to the MyOchsner Sign-Up page by clicking the respective link under the ‘New User?’ in the login portal page.
- Click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” under the ‘No Activation Code’ at the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, country, street address, city, state, zip, and parish or county in their fields.
- Then provide other information like your DOB, legal Sex, email address, last 4 digits of SSN, and phone number.
- Complete the captcha as a spam prevention measure
- Click the “Submit” button.
Patients of 18 years of age or older can set up their MyOchsner accounts by themselves. For minors, their parents or guardians can access their MyOchsner accounts by logging in to their own MyOchsner accounts. For that, the parents or guardians need to send a family access request from their MyOchsner Online Account.
MyOchsner Patient Portal Support Line Toll-free Phone Number: 1-877-339-2637
Email Address: MyOchsner@Ochsner.org