my.waldenu.edu – My Walden Student Login
My Walden Student Portal Online Account Access :
The Walden University students enrolled in a course-based program are offered a safe and secure web portal named My Walden to access their student account online anywhere anytime. The site is managed by Laureate Network and can be used only for students’ personal and educational purposes. With My Walden Student Portal Online Account Access, the students can view their course materials, submit assignments, upload or post contents, view class schedules, access all the resources and services for which they have been granted access, and more.
Walden University, operated by Laureate Education Inc., is a private e-learning institution offering various bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs of business, business administration, public health, philosophy, education, and other activities. The university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and also has specialized accreditation from other organizations. Walden is a flagship online learning institution of the Laureate International University network and based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
How to Login My Walden Student Portal Online Account :
To access Walden University Student Portal general website, My Walden, you must have your Walden Student Email Account Address that you set up after accepting the admission offer and receiving an email instruction from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a new student at Walden University and have not received the email more than two days after the admission, you will need to contact your academic coach to get your Walden student email. Once you have it, you can proceed with My Walden login in a few simple steps as given below.
- Go to My Walden Student Portal at my.waldenu.edu
- Enter your Walden University Email Address and Password in their respective fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
How to Reset My Walden Student Portal Account Login Password Online :
The new students who are the first time in My Walden and require creating a password to log into the portal, as well as the existing students who have forgotten their My Walden Account password, can reset it and get back into their Walden online account access.
The password resetting procedure of My Walden Student Portal is simple and easy. Just have your Walden email address and your personal email account ready to access. Then you can take the following steps to initiate the process.
- Visit My Walden Student Portal Sign-In page, my.waldenu.edu
- Navigate to the right-hand side, scroll down and click the “GO TO PASSWORD RESET” link
- Enter your Walden email address in the User ID field
- Type the characters in the picture or the words in the audio.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select your contact method and a verification code will be sent to you to your personal email address or mobile phone via text or by phone call.
- Use the code and create a new password for your My Walden Student Portal Online Account.
Those who are having trouble accessing their email account or mobile phone or the account no longer exists need to contact the customer care for assistance. You will be provided with a temporary password to log in to the My Walden portal and prompted to reset the password at your next login session.
How to Order Walden Transcript Online :
The Walden students can also request their official transcript through the My Walden student portal. For that, they will need to log in or create a new account in Parchment Exchange. If you have already registered, you can order your transcript in the following steps.
- Go to My Walden Student Login Portal, my.waldenu.edu
- Select the “I WANT TO ORDER MY OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT” button, the third option under the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Entering the designated page, scroll down to reach the ‘Returning Users’ section and enter your Email Address and Password in their respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
If you are a registered user but do not remember your password to log in to the site, you will need to click the “Forgot your password?” link and provide your email address. An email message containing a new password will be sent to you.
Also Read : Manage Your Appraisal Port Account
New Account Creation :
The Walden University students who are first time using the online ordering system for their transcripts need to set up a new account. For that, they will need to
- Visit the Parchment Exchange Transcript Ordering login page by clicking the “I WANT TO ORDER MY OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT” link from My Walden Student Login Portal.
- Click the “Create Account” button located in the ‘New User’ area at the lower right corner on your screen.
- Enter your personal details and contact information i.e. first name, middle name, last name, city, state/province, post/zip code, country, and telephone number.
- Enter your authentication details i.e. date of birth, year graduated or last attended, degree received or sought, full name including title and suffix while attending, dates attended from and to, last 4 digits of your SSN, and Student ID.
- Complete the login details by providing your Email Address and creating a password that must be 10 characters in length, and contain an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a punctuation character.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox and click on the “Submit” button.
Contact Information :
My Walden United States Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-925-3368
Walden University United States Toll-Free Customer Service Number: 1-855-598-3427
Email Address: email@example.com
100 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Transcript Submission Mailing Address:
Attention: Admission Office
7065 Samuel Morse Dr
Columbia, Maryland 21046