rcam.target.com – Manage Your Target REDCard Online Account
Target RedCard Online Account Access :
Target provides the RedCardholders with a safe and secure login portal, RCMA, to manage their RedCard online at their convenience. With Target RedCard Online Account Access, you can activate your new Red Credit or Debit Card, add additional cardholders, enroll in paperless statements, make payments, set alerts, and many more. The portal is available to access from anywhere through a web-enabled device like a computer, tablet, or smartphone at any time.
How to Sign Up for Target RedCard Online Account Access :
To manage your Target RedCard account online, you need to register in the Target RCMA site if you have already not done it. Then you can create a Target RedCard Online Account to access the content and resources of the portal for managing your RedCard over the web.
This is a one-time and first-time procedure. If you have a RedCard but have not set up online access or a new cardholder recently got the card by mail, you are eligible for Target RedCard Online Account Access Sign-Up. To begin the procedure, have your Target card ready and follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the Target RCMA Login Portal webpage, rcam.target.com.
- Scroll down the ‘Manage My RedCard’ page to reach the bottom. Click on the red “Sign Up” button located in the middle under the Sign-In area.
- You can also directly land on the enrollment page at rcam.target.com/#/Enrollment
- Enter your 16-digit Target RedCard Credit Card or Debit Card Number in its respective field
- Click on the “Begin Enrollment” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Provide the requested information. And create the required login credentials that include your username and password, security questions, and answers. Complete the rest to set up your Target RedCard Online Account.
How to Log In Target My RedCard Online Account :
The existing user of My RedCard’ RCMA Login Portal Once as well as the new ones just have done with the enrollment, can sign in to their RedCard Online Account. For logging in you will need to complete a few simple and easy steps as provided below.
- Go to the Target My RedCard Login Portal, rcam.target.com
- Fill out the Username field under the ‘Sign in to Manage My RedCard’ with the appropriate info.
- Next, enter the Password linked with your Target RedCard Online Account. The field is case sensitive. Type the password exactly as it is. For convenience, check the ‘Show Password’ box if needed.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Once logged in, you can get a more personalized view of your Target RedCard account and use all the tools and features of the service to manage your card account in a better way. Like you can
- Activate new Target RedCard Debit or Credit Card
- Check card balance and account summary
- Add or manage cardholders
- Sign up to receive electronic statements
- View transaction history
- Set alerts and notification for various card activities
- Manage and change Card PIN
- Make and schedule credit card payments
- Update or edit account profile
- Access quick customer service and more
How to Recover Target RedCard Online Account Login Information :
If you do not recall the username or password of your Target RedCard Online account, you can retrieve them online. For that, you will need to submit some of your identifying information to verify your card account. And then you can self-serve and regain your My RedCard online account access. To initiate the recovery process, you can use the steps listed below.
Also Read : Activate Your AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card
To Retrieve Username :
- Click the “Forgot your username or password?” link under the entry fields on ‘Sign-in to Manage My RedCard’ box at rcam.target.com.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Target RedCard on the ‘Forgot Username’ section at the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Submit” button to validate the info.
Your Target RedCard online account username will be sent to you in that email account. If you would not like to use the email address, click the “Get username with card info” link below the field. Provide your Card Number and other requested info from your Target RedCard credit or debit card.
To Reset Password :
- Go to the recovery page by clicking the “Forgot your username or password?” link at rcam.target.com
- Select “Forgot Password” from the upper right of the page.
- Enter the username and email address associated with your Target RedCard online account.
- Click the “Submit” button.
A password resetting with necessary instruction will be sent to your email address.
How to Apply for a Target RedCard Online :
Target RedCard is best for the frequent buyers of Target stores and Target.com. It comes with two types: credit and debit card. Both RedCards enables the users to save more and get more on their everyday purchases and enjoy a lot of benefits, perks and offers.
To apply for a Target Credit Card, you must be at least 18 years old. For Target Debit Card, you must be at least 16 years of age. Also, you must have a US checking account. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, take the following steps listed below to start the application online.
- Go to the official Target RedCard website page at www.target.com/redcard
- Scroll down a little. And click the “Apply for credit” or “Apply for debit” button, which is right for you.
- Fill out the online application form with the requested details. Like, provide some of your personal and contact info i.e. first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, email address, and phone number.
- For debit cards, select how you heard about this application and click “Continue” to proceed.
- On the credit card application page, you will also need to enter your residential or home address details including street address, zip code, city, and state.
- If you want to receive your card and statement to a different address enter that mailing address.
- Select whether you have lived your current residential address for 12 months or more. If not, provide the previous address.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” to verify your identity and income.,
Review the terms of opening a Target RedCard Account and create a PIN. Complete and submit the application following the instructions on your screen.
Target RedCard Features & Benefits :
The Target RedCard Credit Card is issued by TD Bank USA, N.A. And RedCard Debit Card is issued by Target Corporation. Upon approval of your RedCard application, you will receive your new card. Activate it online immediately after receiving and start enjoying the following cardholder benefits and more.
- 5% off at Target every day in-store, online and every time on qualifying purchases
- Everyday 5% discount on clearance, top deals of the week, at any in-store Starbucks location, on the specialty gift card for travel, restaurants, movie tickets, and more.
- RedCard exclusive savings offers 10% on your anniversary, 10% on hotels with Hotels.com, and on others.
- Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of Target items and merchandise
- Get an additional 30 days for returns and exchanges
- RedCard exclusive Funko Pop! Batman
- No Annual Fee
- Cash withdrawal of up to $40 at checkout with RedCard Credit
- Link your RedCard Credit card with your existing checking account
- Exclusive extra benefits including special items, gifts, and offers
- Manage and pay your Target RedCard bills online, in-store, or by phone, etc.
Contact Information :
Target RedCard Credit Card & Mastercard Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-424-6888
Target RedCard Debit Card Customer Service Number: 1-888-729-7331
Target RedCard Credit Card Bill Payment Phone Number: 1-800-659-2396
Payment Mailing Address
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170