www.appraisalport.com – Manage Your Appraisal Port Account
Appraisal Port Online Account Access :
Appraisal Port offers the customers a secure online work site to join the network and log in their Appraisal Port Account to access the content. It enables the registered appraisers to do a lot of activities to manage their business. Like they can receive orders, send reports, communicate with their clients, accept or reject assignments and many more anytime anywhere depending on their work schedule and preferences.
Appraisal Port is owned by FNC Inc. It is a software technology company building systems to provide mortgage lenders and servicers access to the current available residential real estate information. Appraisal Port is integrated with FNC Collateral Management System and serves many of the largest organizations in the nation. It provides a direct and secure connection to the FNC-supported mortgage lenders, banks, and appraisal management companies.
Appraisal Port Online Account Access Features & Benefits :
Through the Appraisal Port, thousands of appraisers manage their business conveniently. With its time-saving, cost-effective, easy-to-use products, you can accomplish your work more in less time. Here are some Appraisal Port tools and features that enable you to do that.
- Data Express, a super-charged analysis tool, to search the National Collateral Data. And deliver maps, comp locators, and other features in a smart and simple interface.
- Use Al Ready to import the finding through Data Express directly and submit reports. The information is auto-populated in the forms software package. That helps to eliminate typos and reduce time spent on re-entering the information.
- Print and save Al Ready files as PDF using the Al Ready convertor
- The assignments are filed instantly into the right category after accepting an order, and the information populates the appraisal form automatically.
- Organize the message log store and the communication about the assignment and avoid confusion and misunderstanding.
- Upon submission, the appraisal report is transmitted automatically and securely into the client’s Collateral Management System.
- No more phone tags, faxes, and emails through a secure online messaging system and more.
How to Log In Appraisal Port Online Account :
If you are an Appraisal Port user, you will need to log in to the site to enter the system. After that, you will be able to access the tools and services offered to you for managing your business. For logging in, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the official Appraisal Port website at www.appraisalport.com
- Navigate to the top right-hand side of the page.
- Type the username and password you created during singing in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to enter your Appraisal Port Online Account.
How to Recover Appraisal Port Account Login Information Online :
The Appraisal Port members, who have forgotten their account information, can find their username and reset the password online. For that, they need to use the self-help tools posted on the login page and submit the requested information. To initiate the recovery procedure, you have to
- Visit the Appraisal Port site, www.appraisalport.com
- Click on the “Login Help” link found above the entry fields at the top right of the page
- Select one of the two options between “I Forgot My Password” and “I Forgot My Username” based on your requirements.
- Enter your username for reset password or the primary email address associated with your Appraisal Port Account in its specific box on the ‘Login help’ window.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If your provided information matches your file record, Appraisal Port will send your username to you by email. Or, you will receive a link with instructions to reset your password. Upon successful completion, you will regain your Appraisal Port Online Account Access.
Also Read : Manage Your PBGC My PAA Online Account
How to Register for Appraisal Port Online Account :
You must register with Appraisal Port and create an online account if you want to use the platform for your business. There is no registration, membership, or annual fee. After joining, the clients will have access to your contact information in the search engine only when you decide to participate in.
Any real estate appraiser who does not have an account in Appraisal Port can sign up for the service in two simple and quick steps. To begin the online registration, you will need to
- Go to the Appraisal Port site, www.appraisalport.com, and click on the “Sign Up” tab from the upper left-hand side.
- You can also directly visit the Sign-Up page from www.appraisalport.com/Home/SignUp
- Enter your full name including middle initials, and email address in its fields on the form.
- Create a username that must be at least 6 characters long and comprises of only letters, numbers, and underscores.
- Set a password consisting of at least 8 characters including one letter, one number, one symbol, and no space.
- Confirm the new password by re-entering.
- Tick the checkboxes according to your preference
- Click the “Sign Up” button.
- A link will be sent to you in your email address from Appraisal Port. Click the link to complete the sign-up process and activate your Appraisal Port Account.
The account you will create will remain your individual account. Later you may create a company account or invite your co-workers to join from your Appraisal Port Online Account profile page.
Note that if you already register with the previous Appraisal Port website, you need not sign up for a new account in the current site. You can use that account login credentials to access this new site to view your order details and other information. Though, you may need to set a new security question-answer based on your existing profile selection.
Contact Information :
Appraisal Port Customer Service Phone Number: 888-963-3330
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1214 Office Park Drive
Oxford, MS 38655