www.bankofcolorado.com – Manage Your Bank of Colorado Online Account
Bank of Colorado Online Banking & Bill Pay Account Access :
Bank of Colorado offers its customers Online Banking & Bill Pay Services to manage their finance and make payments at the click of a button online. By signing up Bank of Colorado Online Banking and logging in to the account, the user will not only be able to set up Online Bill Pay but do a lot of banking activities from their phone, tablet or computer whatever they prefer with quick and easy access at any time anywhere without stopping by a brunch.
Bank of Colorado Online Banking & Bill Pay Features & Benefits :
With Bank of Colorado PinnBank Online Banking & Bill Pay, you can access the available features and tools of the service and enable you to bank the way you want. It is secure with advanced security features and no cost to you. Here are a few of those benefits you can get to enjoy by logging in to the service.
Online Banking :
- View balance, transactions, checks, and statements
- Transfer funds between Bank of Colorado accounts or to other financial institutions
- View credit score if available
- Enroll in Online Bill Pay
- Access summary-level and detail-level account information and account related functionality
- Hide or show personal information in certain fields within the user interface
- Work with budgeting tools to monitor and manage your spending, cash flow, investments, savings, etc.
- Use alert features to view existing notifications as well as add, modify and delete alerts
- Organize the naming, display, and order of accounts on your Online Banking services homepage and throughout the system.
- Update user profile and security information and manage your devices used for mobile banking
- Open a new bank account
- Access tutorials to learn about new features and functionality; communicate with representatives, view FAQs for help, information and much more
Online Bill Pay :
- No monthly fee with any Bank of Colorado personal checking account
- Schedule the most frequent bills to be paid
- Set up a maximum amount
- Change or stop the payments easily
- Get email reminders before a bill due
- Send money to any person with an email address and bank account
- Look back the past payments that are already made
- Every new payee is verified before a payment is made
- Organize payments into categories
- Extensive security controls including forced PIN changes
How to Sign Up for Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account :
Whether you want to access Bank of Colorado Online Banking Services or Bill Pay or perform any kind of online banking activities with your Bank of Colorado account, you must sign up for internet banking and create an online user profile. To initiate the application procedure for Bank of Colorado Online Banking Services, you can
- Visit the official Bank of Colorado website, www.bankofcolorado.com or Online Bill Pay webpage at www.bankofcolorado.com/personal-banking/online-billpay
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the page and click on the “ONLINE BANKING SIGN UP” if you are a personal consumer or “BUSINESS BANKING SIGN UP” link for business account customer from the bottom of the ‘Account Login’ section.
- Fill out an online form with some of your personal information i.e. first name, middle initials, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, SSN, DOB, and mother’s maiden name.
- Provide your account number and select its type. (If you own more than one account, include the number and type of only one account).
- In the business application form, you need to enter the business name, owner or requestor name and email, business street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number.
- Select the number of accounts and loans, and users to add
- Click the “SUBMIT” button
Upon approval, you will receive your initial password and instructions within one business day and then you can set your login credentials such as username, password, and security questions-answers for your Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account
How to Enroll in the Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account :
After signing up for Online Banking Services, you will need to enroll for the first time login to your Bank of Colorado Online Account. Then you will be allowed to enter the system and use the tools and take the benefits of the services. For enrollment, you can
- Go to Bank of Colorado website www.bankofcolorado.com or Bill Pay webpage, www.bankofcolorado.com/personal-banking/online-billpay
- Click the “FIRST TIME LOGIN” found in the middle of the ‘Account Login’ area on the left of your screen.
- Select your account type, account number, social security number, PIN, and email address in their fields on the PinnBank enrollment page.
- Click on the “Enroll” button.
Note that the information you enter in the enrollment must match the information you provided on the application during signing up for your Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account Access.
Also Read : Apply For Upgrade Personal Loan Online
How to Log In Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account & Pay Bills
Once you signed up and enrolled in online banking, you can log in to your Bank of Colorado online account and access all of these features Bank of Colorado Online Banking & Bill Pay Services using the available tools and features. For logging in, you take the following steps provided below.
- Visit Bank of Colorado Online Banking Bill Pay webpage, www.bankofcolorado.com/personal-banking/online-billpay
- Click on the “PERSONAL LOGIN” or “BUSINESS LOGIN” button based on your requirement under ‘Account Login’ on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your Access Username and Password for personal login and Access ID for business login in the drop-down fields.
- Click the “PERSONAL LOGIN” or “BUSINESS LOGIN” button or use the “CANCEL” button to start afresh.
After you are logged in to your Bank of Colorado online banking account, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay. If it is your first-time bill payment, you will need to choose the account you want to pay bills from and click the “Enrollment” button to set up your Online BillPay.
How to Reset Bank of Colorado Online Banking Account Login Password
The Bank of Colorado Online Banking members, who are experiencing difficulties logging in to their online account or cannot remember the password, can reset it online with the self-help tool provided on the login page. To request a password reset, you can
- Go to the Bank of Colorado PinnBank Personal Online Banking Login Page, ebank.pinnbank.com/PBI_PBI1151/Login/107002448
- Click on the “forgot password?” link next to the “LOG IN” button.
- Enter your Username, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and Email Address associated with the account in their fields.
- Click the “RESET PASSWORD” button.
The business customers of Bank of Colorado Online Banking will be required to click the “Forgot Password/PIN” from their respective login page and submit their Access ID.
If you enter all the information correctly, you may be prompted to establish a new password through the password reset link sent to you to the email address on your file.
Contact Information :
Bank of Colorado Online Banking Help Desk Number: 1-800-227-7715
Bank of Colorado PinnBank Business Online Banking Phone Number: 1-800-789-7156
PinnPay Online Bill Pay Phone Number: 1-877-903-0641
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank of Colorado
1609 E Harmony Road
Fort Collins CO 80525