www.bankofscotland.co.uk – Manage Your Bank of Scotland Online Account
Bank of Scotland Online Account Access :
Bank of Scotland offers its customers to sign up for internet banking and start managing their finance quickly and securely online. Setting up the Bank of Scotland Online Account Access is simple and the support is available 24/7. Once signed up, you can start banking virtually without stepping outside and keep track of what is going in and coming out of your account at any time anywhere.
Bank of Scotland Online Account Access Features & Benefits :
Internet banking and online account access is the best way to keep your Bank of Scotland account at your fingertips. It is a simple, safe, and convenient method to stay in control of your money. Here are some key features and benefits of this service.
- Make regular or one-time payments with various options
- View statements, transactions, and details
- Set up, amend, or cancel recurring payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay individuals or companies
- Notification of anything that needs your attention
- Avoid the risk of carrying cash or sending cheques and save time
- Practice internet banking
- Get help and manage personal details
- Quick access to more products and services you are interested in and more
How to Register for Bank of Scotland Online Account Access :
If you are a Bank of Scotland customer and have not banked online with it before, you will not be registered for Internet Banking. In that case, first, you have to sign up for the service and create an online account to access. It is a one-time process. You just need to do it for the first time.
For the registration, keep your bank details and phone number ready and it takes only a few minutes. In bank account info, you can use your current, savings, mortgage, loan, or credit card account. To initiate the procedure, you can use the following steps.
- Visit the official Bank of Scotland website at www.bankofscotland.co.uk
- Click on the “Register” link, left to the ‘Login’, from the top right of the homepage.
- Enter some basic details about you like your Title, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and UK Postcode.
- If you are not a UK resident and do not have a postcode, check the box provided below the field.
- Then select your account type from Current/Savings Account, Credit Card, Loans, or Mortgage. Choose any one if you have more than one account with Bank of Scotland.
- Enter the Sort Code and Account Number.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Create the login details and proceed with the security check to confirm your identity. During this step, you may be asked to provide your phone number to call you on to make sure it is you. Then you will receive an activation code to complete the registration.
How to Log In Bank of Scotland Online Account :
Once you register for Bank of Scotland Internet Banking and set up your online account or already use the service, you can log in to it from your computer or mobile device. To log in to your Bank of Scotland Online Account, you can
- Go to the Bank of Scotland website at www.bankofscotland.co.uk
- Click on the “Login” button from the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during registration in their fields on the upper left-hand side of the portal.
- Check the “Remember my username in this computer” box to enable the feature. It will not save your password so you have to enter it each time to log in. Do not use if you are on a public or shared computer.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Additionally, you may be asked for memorable information associated with the account.
Then you will be straight through to your Bank of Scotland Online Account to make the most out of Internet Banking. Like you will get to know all about your payments, statements, every day offers, and access to all the features and services mentioned earlier.
Also Read : Sheffield Financial Portal Login
How to Recover Bank of Scotland Online Account Login Info :
The Bank of Scotland Internet Banking users can recover their online account credentials if they lost or are not able to remember them. Before initiating the recovery procedure, make sure you have got your account details, phone number, or card reader (if you are a business customer). Then you can self-serve to regain your account access in the following way.
- Go to the Bank of Scotland Online Account Login Page, online.bankofscotland.co.uk/personal/logon/login
- Click on the “Forgotten your login details?” link found under the login info entry fields.
- Select the “Close” button on the bottom of the pop-up box.
- Enter your Username, Full First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to retrieve your Bank of Scotland Online Account.
Do not know the username? Click the “Find out your username” link. Enter the required account details i.e. account type, 8-digit account number, and 6-digit sort code. After that, you can reset your other login credentials like password, memorable information if needed.
If you are still having trouble logging in, it may because you are trying to log in from a networked site e.g. the office. In that event, you will need to contact your system administrator for assistance. For further help call the help desk.
Contact Information :
Bank of Scotland Internet Banking Online Account Help Desk Number: 0345 602 0000 (in the UK), +44 1132 79 83 02 (from outside the UK)
Bank of Scotland
PO Box 23581
Edinburgh, EH1 1WH