www.deltaamexblue.com – Apply For Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Apply for the Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
The American Express Company is an American leading financial service corporation. It is also known as American Express. It was founded on March 18, 1850. Headquarter of this company is located at 200 Vesey Street, New York City, New York, United States. In 2017, Forbes named the American Express at the 23rd most valuable brand in the world.
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older than that. In order to apply for the credit card, you have to a legal resident of the United States. But you should know that credit card scroll can be improved or hurt, based on your timely payments. Those people who don’t pay their payment on time, the credit score will be plummet. They will receive a call from the debt collectors.
How to Apply for a Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for the Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. You may face some problems for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions to complete the process:
- First, you have to visit the official website American Express.
- From there, visit the Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card page.
- Or, you can simply click on this link www.deltaamexblue.com, for direct access to the page.
- Then, you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- On the next page, you have to enter your personal information.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the name on the card.
- Then, enter an email address.
- Enter your birth date.
- Then enter a phone number.
- Enter the home address.
- Enter the social security number.
- Then, you have to enter your total annual income.
- Choose your income source.
- After that, you just have to click on the Continue button.
- Then follow the further instructions to complete the process.
Also Read : How To Apply Capital One Credit Card
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
APR for Purchases:
17.24% to 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness. It depends on the time of accent optioning. APR can be varied with the market prime rate.
APR for Balance Transfer:
17.24% to 26.24% APR on balance transfer requested within 60 days of account opening. It depended on your creditworthiness and other factors. The APR can vary with the market based prime rate.
APR for Cash Advance:
26.74% APR for the cash advance. It varies with the market based prime rate.
Penalty APR and When it Applies:
You will get 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
Fees for the Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Annual Membership Fee:
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card does not charge any amount for the annual membership.
- For balance transfer, it charges $5 or 3% amount of each transfer.
- For a cash advance, it charges $10 or 5% amount of each cash advance.
- For foreign transactions, this card charges 2.7% each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- For the late payment, it charges up to $39.
- Returned payment up to $39.
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800
Apply By Phone: 1-800-243-3888
Pay Bill: 1-800-472-9297
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Bill Payment (Overnight):
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
American Express: www.americanexpress.com
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card: www.deltaamexblue.com