You can check to see if you are qualified for the Discover credit card. You just need to provide your financial information to check. In order to start the service, you have to provide your personal information, street address, and advice if you are a college student. It will only take 5 minutes to complete the process.
In any case, if you do not have sufficient income may not receive a pre-approved offer. Then you can meet Discover Bank requirements to open a credit card account. For that, you must own qualifying bank accounts, savings, or other assets.
How to Check the Pre-Approval of Discover Credit Card
Check if you are approved or not for the Discover Credit Card. In order to check, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link www.discover.com/checknow.
- When you landed on the website, you will see an application form on your screen.
- Then, you have to enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your street address.
- Then, enter the apt/suite/floor.
- Enter your city name.
- Then, you have to choose your city name from the list.
- Enter your zip code.
- Then, select if you are a student or not.
- Enter the amount of monthly housing/rent payment.
- Select your housing status.
- Then, select if you have a checking or debit account.
- If you have a savings, IRA, or money market account.
- Enter your birth date.
- Enter your SSN.
- Then you have to choose what card benefits are most important for you.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Then click on the Check Now button.
How to Find Discover ATM Locations
It is very easy to find ATM locations. In order to find your nearest ATM locations, you can follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link www.discover.com/cash-atm-locator
- Then, enter your address, zip code or landmark on the provided box.
- After that, you have to click on the Find button.
- It will show you your nearest Discover ATM locations.