www.foodbasicsfeedback.com – Food Basics Customer Experience Survey
Food Basics provides its customer a good online platform through Food Basics Survey to voice their opinion about Food Basics. And just for sharing their feedback about the products they received and the service they experienced at the store,they will be given one free entry to participating in the Food Basics Survey Contest for a chance win a $1000 in free groceries.
Eligibility & Requirements of Food Basics Survey Sweepstakes
For participating in the Food Basics Customer experience Online Survey and enter the monthly prize draw contest, you must be the eligible entrant and comply in full with all the contest rules and requirements such as
- You must be a legal resident of the Province of Ontario, Canada and has reached the age of 18 years at the time of the sweepstakes entry.
- Employees, directors, agents, and representatives and their family members of Food Basics Stores and its associated companies or any person involved in the promotion are not allowed to join the contest.
- Need to visit a participating Food Basics store in recent time and save the purchase receipt to access the survey code if you made a purchase there.
- A Survey Access Code is valid for 7 days from the date of purchase at the Food Basics store. Hence, you must complete the survey within that time period to use the code.
- Purchase is not necessary; entrants also can take the survey without a survey code.
- Must have a device with an internet connection to access the survey as the online method is the only way to enter Food Basics Monthly Sweepstakes.
How to Complete the Food Basics Survey Online
To initiate the Food Basics Customer Experience Survey online survey, the eligible individual can take the following steps listed below during the contest period.
- Visit www.foodbasicsfeedback.com
- Enter the survey code from your Food Basics store receipt in the specific field on the bottom right section of the first page. Take a look at the sample receipt image indicating the number and its location if you cannot find it on your original copy.
- Those customers who do not have a Survey Access Code will need to click the respective link below the fields. And then select the city, store, and date of their visit to Food Basics and complete the security check by entering the text provided on the page.
- Click on the “Start Survey” button.
- Respond to the survey questionnaire truthfully and rate your satisfaction based on your most recent visit with Food Basics.
- Upon completion of the survey, submit the entry form with all the required details to receive one sweepstakes entry into the applicable Monthly Contest Period.
More Information about Food Basics Survey& Sweepstakes
- The Food Basics Survey Contest comprises of monthly entry periods; one per calendar month during the entire sweepstakes period.
- No eligible person is permitted to submit more than four entries in one month period.
- Within 7 days of the end of a month, one entry will be selected randomly among all the eligible entries received in the previous monthly period.
- Each prize winner will receive a $1000 CDN IN Metro gift card.
- The potential winners will be contacted by e-mail or phone and the winners must respond within 5 business days of the communication to complete the necessary steps to claim their prizes.
- The gift cards will be sent to the winners as activated and they can be used to purchase products or services at any participating Metro or Food Basics store in Ontario, Canada.
About Food Basics
Food Basics, owned by Metro Inc. is a Canadian grocery banner operating more than 131 stores and pharmacy, known as Drug Basics, across Ontario. The company was founded in 1995 by A&P Canada and sold to Metro in 2005. Food Basics offers its customers to save money on all of their grocery needs to give them ‘always more for less’.
Read Also. Al’s Online Survey
If you face any issue to take the Food Basics Customer Experience Online Survey, click the “Need Help” link at the bottom of the survey entry page to view some common problems with their causes and solutions.
For additional help, you can dial Food Basics Customer Service Number: 1-866-922-7427