www.getmydisneyvisa.com – Apply Your Chase Disney Rewards Credit Card
Chase Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card Online Application:
Chase offers the customers to apply for the Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card online and get a result within minutes. The recipients, who have received mail offer from Chase, can apply for the card with their personalized invitation code. As well as, the eligible individuals can also submit their application for Disney Visa Credit by filling out a short online form. If instantly approved, both can start using their card to make purchases on the Disney site.
How to Apply for Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card Online:
There are two ways to apply for a Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card online- with and without invitation. Here are the brief guides of both types of application. You can choose any of them as per your availability and convenience.
Apply With getting My Disney Visa Invitation Offer Mail:
This personalized offer mail from JPMorgan Chase enables the individuals to accept their Disney Rewards Visa Credit invitation and complete the application online. This is the most convenient, secure, and fastest way to apply for the card. And the chance of getting approved is comparably high with this pre-screened offer.
So, if you are one of those recipients of Disney Rewards Visa Card invitation letters, take the following steps to respond to the offer and start the application. Before initiating, keep the mail package in which you got the invitation handy.
- Visit the Chase Disney Visa Card Invitation webpage at www.getmydisneyvisa.com
- Enter the 12-digit Invitation Number from your offer letter sent to you in the mail package in the first field middle on the page.
- Then enter your 5-digit Zip Code and Last Name in the last two fields.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you provided the required information correctly, Chase will access your personalized offer. And then direct you to apply for the Disney Visa Card which you received the invitation for. As a pre-selected applicant, part of your application form may be prefilled with the basic information about yourself. So, it does not take much time to finish.
Note, that the personalized offer can enhance the chance of you being approved. But it doesn’t give any guarantee of it. You must have fulfilled certain eligibility criteria for approval. You can see the complete offer details and restrictions on your mail package.
Apply without Offer Mail
Have not received any Disney Rewards Visa mail offer? You still can apply for a Disney Visa Credit Card online. Disney Visa Credit Cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. To apply for the card, you must have a valid permanent home address within 50 states or US military addresses.
If you are an eligible one and interested to have a Disney Rewards credit card, you can apply for it online. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Visit Disney Visa Credit Card Page at disneyrewards.com
- Navigate to the left-hand side of your screen. Click the “Select a Card” link under ‘My Disney Account’.
- You will be navigated to the ‘Compare Card’ page. Choose the card that fits your need better.
- Click the “Select” button under the ‘Disney Premier Visa Card’ or ‘Disney Visa Card’ according to your select option.
- Pick a card design from the gallery.
- Click the “Apply now” button. Before that, you can check the offer details, pricing, and terms if you wish.
- A new tab will open. From that, you will automatically be re-directed to the secure application page by Chase.
- On the application page, you can also select or change your card design.
- Then fill out the form with your First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address, Unit/Apt., City, State, and Zip Code.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Email Address, SSN/ITIN, Total Gross Annual Income, and Primary Source of Income.
- Choose the type of your residence, and provide your phone numbers.
- Select if any portion of your total gross annual income is non-taxable.
- Add authorized users if you want by entering the required details.
- Tick the checkbox at the bottom of the application page.
- When finish, click the “Submit” button.
Upon completion, Chase will instantly show your approval decision in the same window. Though, in some cases, Chase requires more time to process your application. In that event, you will receive a message on the screen. And Chase will inform the decision by mail as soon as possible.
If approved, you will get your new Disney Visa Credit Card within 7 to 10 business days. Along with the card, the package will include your credit limit and other important information.
Also Read : Activate Your AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card
Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card Offers & Features:
Once you received your Disney Premier Visa Card or Disney Visa Card through the mail, you can use it anywhere Visa Credit Cards are accepted. Here is a list of the Disney benefits that both card members enjoy.
- Get $200 Statement Credit after spending $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening (Disney Premier Visa Card)
- Receive a $50 Statement Credit after first purchase (Disney Visa Card)
- Earn 2% Disney Reward Dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations. (Disney Premier Visa Card)
- Earn 1% in Disney Reward Dollars on all card purchases.
- No limit to the number of reward dollars you can earn
- 10% off select product purchases of $50 or more at select locations
- 10% off select dining locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts
- Save 10% on select purchases at Disney stores and shopdisney.com
- 0% promo APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages
- Access exclusive Disney Visa Cardmember events at Disney store
- Redeem rewards dollars toward Disney theme park tickets, resort stays, Disney movies, shopping, dining and more
- Redeem rewards dollars towards Disney cruise line packages, onboard activities, and souvenirs.
- Exclusive photo opportunities with Disney and Star Wars characters and more
Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-300-8575