www.getmyunitedcard.com – Respond To United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card Offer
Individuals who qualify for the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card receive a pre-approved credit card offer from the bank. If you usually fly with the United Airlines or are a customer of the Chase Bank then you might receive the offer based on your credit score.
The card is handy and lets you earn rewards and benefits for every single dollar you spend. Moreover, one could get a round trip saver offer which lets you earn rewards miles while traveling. Read the guide below for how to Respond to United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card offer.
Benefits of the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card
- The credit card has a flexible redemption option. Hence, you can redeem points without any hassle.
- You get two reward miles on every dollar spent on flight ticket purchases at the member airlines.
- The credit card lets you earn two miles on every dollar one spent on gas stations, grocery stores and home improvement stores.
- On account anniversary you would get a bonus reward of 5000 premier qualifying miles.
- The foremost benefit of the credit card is that the miles do not expire.
- You can use the earned rewards towards any other purchases such as hotel stays, car rentals and more.
How to Respond to United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card Offer
- Anyone who has received the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card Offer can open the website of the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card. www.getmyunitedcard.com
- Once the site opens there will be the Chase Bank Credit Card Offer section.
- Enter the following details to go further with the credit card offer:
- 12 digit invitation number
- 5 digit ZIP Code
- Last name
- Hit the green ‘Submit’ button below and you are ready to go.
United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card Customer Service
Call- 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331)
Usually, individuals who have a good credit score receive a credit card offer from the United Mileage Plus Visa. The credit card is backed by the Chase Bank. Hence, application is solely controlled by the financial services provider.