www.indigocard.com/get-your-platinum-card – How to Apply For The Indigo Unsecured MasterCard
Indigo Unsecured MasterCard is a credit card that has a decent number of benefits and usage options for the cardholders. If you are a customer of the Indigo Unsecured Master you can manage account securely. Individuals who have not yet obtained the credit card can apply for the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard.
Applying for the Indigo Unsecured Credit Card is easy online. You just need to have few information handy and you are ready to go. It is an unsecured credit card which comes with a wide range of advantages that make the procurement simple and easy. One can get the credit card if they meet a few requirements that are set up by the credit card provider.
Benefits of the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard
- The Indigo Unsecured MasterCard lets the customers repair or build a good credit history.
- There is no security deposit associated with the credit card. Hence, you can enjoy the credit service free of cost.
- The annual fee of the credit card is considerable. You just need to pay $99 which is a quite decent fee for a secured credit card with no deposit.
- Application for the Indigo MasterCard is easy and you can get approval in a matter of no time.
Indigo Credit Card Rate and Fee
- APR rate of the credit card is 23.9%.
- APR for cash advances amounts to 29.9%
- Penalty APR of the credit card is 29.9%
- There is no set up and maintenance fee charged
- Annual fee is $0-$99.
- Cash advance fee is $0 for the first year, then $5or 5% of the amount
- $38 is charged for over limit, late payment and returned payment fee.
Requirements for Indigo Unsecured MasterCard
In order to get the approval you must meet the following requirements of the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard.
- You should have an U.S IP address
- Should not have an existing Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
- You must meet the criteria’s set up by the issuing bank.
- The applicant must not be declared as a bankrupt within the past 2 months.
- Should not have applied for the Platinum MasterCard in the last 2 months.
How to Apply for Indigo Unsecured MasterCard
- If you are willing to get the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard you must open the credit card application page. www.indigocard.com/get-your-platinum-card
- Once the website opens you can find the application form. Enter the Following data to get started:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Primary phone
- Secondary phone
- Choose a card design from the options that are available at the top right.
- Now you must read the rate and fee information at the bottom of the application form.
- Check the box below to give your consent to the electronic disclosures.
- Click the button tagged ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ to authorize pre-qualification.
Accept the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard Pre-Approved Offer
Individuals who have received the credit card invitation in the mail from the Indigo Card can accept it for obtaining the credit card quickly. Read the guide below for accepting the offer.
- To begin you need to open the website of the Indigo Card. www.indigocard.com
- Scroll down a little and you will find a link at the right of the screen reading ‘Received a Mail Offer? Apply Here!’
- Once you click on the link it will direct you to a webpage which is labelled ‘Welcome to your New Indigo MasterCard’.
- To accept the offer you need to enter the following data:
- 12 characters Invitation Number
- Zip Code
- After you have entered the following data click on the orange ‘Get Started’ button.
Find Help with the Invitation Number
- If you need help with finding your invitation number or locating your offer you can find the help page link on the right of the accept offer page.
- A new window will open as you click on the help link.
- There you can look up for an offer.
How to Activate Indigo Card
- For activation of a newly received Indigo Card you are required to visit the secure login page. www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- At the bottom of the login widget there will be a link that reads ‘Activate your Card’.
- Click on it and sign into your account using the credentials. Now provide the card details and confirm.
How to Log into Indigo Credit Card
- Existing customers of the Indigo Unsecured Credit Card or the Indigo Platinum Card can access their account at the homepage of the Indigo Cards. www.indigocard.com
- Now you can find a ‘Log In’ button at the top right corner of the website.
- This will direct you to the secure login page.
- Enter the username and password in the white spaces and click ‘Log in’ button.
Forgot username or password
- Any user who has lost his/her username or password needs to open the login page.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Forgot your username or password?’ link to go further.
- Now you will be directed to the account reset page.
For Password Reset provide the following data:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
For Username reset provide the following:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
How to Register
- In order to register for a Indigo Unsecured MasterCard you should visit the login page.
- Just below the ‘Forgot your username or password?’ link there will be a link reading ‘Register if you do not have an account’.
- It will direct you to a new webpage tagged ‘Register’. Enter the following data to set up account:
- Account number
- Date of Birth
How to Make Payment
- If you are willing to make payment you must open the bill pay page of the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard. www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com/BillPay/Payment
- For making payment you must log into your account.
- Once logged in you will be directly navigated to the payments page. Enter the payment information and validate the payment.
Read Also. How to Buy Total VISA Unsecured Credit Card
The Indigo Unsecured MasterCard offers a user-friendly console for its customers. Once you have the credit card you can manage account and get in control of your finances. Individuals can also apply for the credit card at the online portal of the Indigo Cards.