www.jcpenney.com/survey – Take JCPenney Store Survey to Win Prizes
JCPenney Store Survey:
JCPenney is on a mission to meet customer satisfaction fully. JCPenney Store Survey is organized as a helping step to achieve the goal. It offers eligible shoppers to give their feedback about their recent JCPenney in-store visit. The responses of this customer survey enable the company to evaluate their performance more clearly and make your shopping at JCPenney more easy and seamless across all the channels, and locations. As an appreciation of your candid feedback, you will also be rewarded with a 10% off coupon for your next JCPenney store purchases.
Eligibility Requirements for JCPenney Store Survey:
To share your shopping experience through JCPenney Store Survey you need not follow any hard and fast rules. All you need to do is to
- Visit a participating JCPenney store recently and make a qualifying purchase.
- Receive a survey invitation including an Access Code on that purchase receipt and save it.
- JCPenney Store Survey Access Code is valid for 7 days. So, you must complete the survey within that time.
- Not be an associate, officer, manager, or employee of JCPenney, its parents, subsidiaries, the survey administrator, or their family or household persons.
Steps to Take the JCPenney Store Survey Online:
Online is the only way to participate in the JCPenney Store Survey. If you are an eligible customer with all the requisites mentioned above, you can use the following guide to begin the survey over the web.
- go to www.jcpenney.com/survey or Visit the Survey Site on your JCPenney receipt
- Enter the 22-digit survey code in the blank space on the page from the front of your receipt. (See the sample receipt image to get the location of the number on your original JCPenney survey receipt)
- Click the “Start” button and fill out the store survey based on your latest visit to JCPenney.
- Select your satisfaction ratings and complete the survey following the instructions provided on your screen.
At the end of the survey, you may need to submit some details about yourself to receive your 10% coupon. If you are given a redemption code, you must note the code in the specific field on your JCPenney receipt which has the survey invite. And you must show the coded receipt while you redeeming the coupon at a participating JCPenney store.
Also, remember that the coupon is valid for a certain period of time. After that, you cannot take advantage of the discount. So, validate your 10% coupon as soon as possible after getting it.
JCPenney is a private departmental store chain operating 850 plus stores throughout the United States, and Puerto Rico. Also, selling merchandise over the internet through the e-commerce site jcp.com. J.C. Penney Company is owned by Simon Property Group and Brookfield Property Partners. James Cash Penney opened the first store of JCPenney in Kemmerer, Wyoming in 1902. The chain offers a broad assortment of products including clothing, footwear, cosmetics, electronics, furniture, housewares, toys, and many more.
JCPenney Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-322-1189
Email Address: email@example.com
J. C. Penney Corporation Inc.
P.O. Box 10001
Dallas, TX 75301-7311