www.nordstromcard.com – Apply for Nordstrom Credit Card Online
If you are willing to obtain the Nordstrom Credit Card then you must fill the application online. The credit card is offered to the customers of the Nordstrom departmental store company. Nordstrom Credit Card lets you be in control of your purchases and allows you to shop without any limits. Using the credit facilities one can have a great shopping experience at the Nordstrom.
If you wish to have the credit card you can apply at the webpage of the Nordstrom. Getting the credit card is easy, you need to have a few personal and financial information handy. On the other hand, if you have the credit card you can manage your finances online by signing into your account. Read the guide below for how to Fill Nordstrom Credit Card Application Online.
Benefits and Features of the Nordstrom Credit Card
- You can get a $40 bonus note on making a purchase with the Nordstrom credit card on the first day of account opening.
- Once you reach a high membership level you will receive the maximum rewards.
- Using the card for shopping in-store or online you will get up to 4 days of personal triple points days.
- Spending $1 at the Nordstrom, Nordstrom Pack, Trunk Club or HauteLook you can get 3 points.
- Once you accumulate 2,000 points you will get a Nordstrom Note of $20.
Nordstrom Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The Nordstrom Credit Card has a regular APR rate of 24.9%.
- Purchase intro APR is not allowed on the credit card.
- Balance transfers are not eligible.
- $0 is charged as annual fee.
- If you are late with payments then you need to pay $38.
- Foreign transaction charges are $0.
- There is no additional fee for online account services.
Nordstrom Credit Card Review
Great for Shoppers of the Nordstrom- If you frequently shop at the Nordstrom Stores then you can have a nice time shopping with the credit card.
You Get Early Access to Deals at the Nordstrom Stores– You are not charged any annual fee for usage. Furthermore, there are a wide range of rewards showered to the credit card holders.
Only for Use at the Nordstrom Stores- As you might be aware that the Nordstrom Credit Card is made for use at the Nordstrom departmental stores. Hence, you cannot use it as an everyday credit card.
High APR and Lack of Features– There is an APR of 24.9% linked with the credit card. Furthermore, it lacks cash advance and balance transfer features.
- You must have minimum Fair credit for approval.
- The applicant should be a resident of the United States.
- Have a valid SSN.
Nordstrom Credit Card Application
Step 1:In order to get the Nordstrom credit card, the user must go to the Nordstrom online application. Fill the application form. shop.nordstrom.com/content/apply-now
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Time at address
Step 2:Next you must check the box labelled send my card and statements to a different address.
Step 3: Next tap on the “Save & Continue” button.
How to Check Application Status
The individual needs to call on 1-800-964-1800 and enter their reference number to know their application status.
How to Activate Nordstrom Credit Card
- If you have received the Nordstrom Credit Card then you can activate it for making purchases.
- The Nordstrom Credit Card activation page labelled ‘Activate Your Nordstrom Card’ will open.
- Enter the following details in order to activate your credit card:
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button and your credit card will be activated.
How to Log into Nordstrom Credit Card
- If you are willing to log into Nordstrom Credit Card then you must open the login page. www.nordstromcard.com/login
- Provide the username and password and click on the ‘Sign In’. Once the login credentials are validated you will be directed to the account management console.
- If you have lost your account login password then you need to open the login page of the Nordstrom.
- Now click on forgot password link that is found at the bottom right of the webpage.
- For password reset you need to enter username.
- To reset username you need to open the login page of the Nordstrom Credit Card. Now click on the ‘forgot username’ link.
- Now provide the following details to reset password:
- Card number
- Your name
- Security code
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- ZIP Code/Postal Code
How to Enroll
Step 1– In order to enroll for online account you must enter your information in the Nordstrom login boxes and click the red “Sign In” button.
Step 2– Find out the autopsy enrollment form which is somewhere on the dashboard. There are two options to go further. Either fill the form online or print it out and fill it in manually.
Step 3– Enter your name and bank account information and indicate the amount you wish to pay each month.
Mail it to: Nordstrom Card Services, PO Box 6555 Englewood, CO 80155
How to make Nordstrom Credit Card Payment
Pay through Mail
For paying through mail you need to find out the envelope in which you received the credit card. Fill out the tear-off section and return it with a payment check, pre-addressed envelope. Write a payment check, include your account number in the memo area and mail it to the appropriate address for your card type.
Nordstrom PO Box 79139
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
Payment by phone:
If you wish to pay via phone then you need to call on 800-964-1800 and follow the automated prompts.
- For online payment you must call the Nordstrom credit card login page and provide your username and password in the white boxes.
- Next, find the bill payment option on the account dashboard.
- Now, choose your payment method- bank account, debit card or credit card and fill in the related information.
- After that verify the information and click “Submit” button to make payment.
Read Also. Apply For USAA Classic Visa Platinum
Nordstrom Credit Card is a decent one if you are looking forward to using it in-store. It has got a even number of rewards and ease of usage. However, if you are not a loyal shopper at Nordstrom you might have other options.