www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill – Pay Your Seattle City Light Bill Online
Seattle City Light Bill Payment:
City Light is building up an extensive, multi-pronged reaction to the difficulties looked by the utility. From standing up big business-wide cycle improvement groups to building a client relationship center point to investigating extra open doors for clean energy, City Light is putting vigorously in a more adaptable and responsive association. As client interest for new items and administrations keeps on expanding, so will the utility’s steadfast devotion to noting that request.
Also, as usual, City Light’s endeavors to battle environmental change and advance social value control the utility’s work. Together, these activities will keep up City Light’s status as a solid, values-driven not-for-profit energy accomplice and develop its obligation to network and the climate a utility of things to come, working for you today.
Seattle City Light Online Bill Pay:
- For the online bill pay open the page www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill
- As the page appears at the center click on the ‘Pay Your Bill Online’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen provide username, password click on ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve Seattle City Light Login Details:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill
- As the page opens in the login homepage hit on ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- In the next screen enter username click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For username recovery enter account associated email proceed with the prompts.
How to Register for Seattle City Light Account:
- To register for the account open the page www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill
- Once the page appears in the login homepage hit on ‘Register’ button.
- You have to provide your name, set the account and hit on ‘Register’ button.
Seattle City Light Bill Guest Pay:
- To pay the bill as a guest open the page www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill
- After the page opens at the center click on ‘Pay bill as guest’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen provide account number, zip code hit on ‘Continue’ button.
Seattle City Light Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can by the bill by your debit or credit card.
- You have to call on 206.684.3000
Seattle City Light Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment with draft or check.
- Send it to, P.O. Box 35178. Seattle, WA 98124-5178.
Also Read : How to pay Safeco Insurance Bill Online
Seattle City Light Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in person open the page, www.seattle.gov/light/paymybill
- As the page opens at top right click on ‘In person’ button.
- In the next screen you will get the map and choose your payment location.
Seattle City Light Energy Saving Benefits:
- Adjust Your Day-To-Day Behaviors: To reduce energy consumption in your home, you do not necessarily need to go out and purchase energy efficient products. Energy conservation can be as simple as turning off lights or appliances when you do not need them. You can also use energy-intensive appliances less by performing household tasks manually, such as hang-drying your clothes instead of putting them in the dryer, or washing dishes by hand.
- Replace Your Light Bulbs: Traditional incandescent light bulbs consume an excessive amount of electricity and must be replaced more often than their energy efficient alternatives. Halogen incandescent bulbs, compact fluorescent lights, and light-emitting diode bulbs use anywhere from 25 to 80 percent less electricity and last three to twenty-five times longer than traditional bulbs.
- Use Smart Power Strips: Phantom loads, or the electricity used by electronics when they are turned off or in standby mode, are a major source of energy waste. In fact, it is estimated that 75% of the energy used to power household electronics is consumed when they are switched off, which can cost you up to $200 per year. Smart power strips, also known as advanced power strips, eliminate the problem of phantom loads by shutting off the power to electronics when they are not in use.
- Install A Programmable or Smart Thermostat: A programmable thermostat can be set to automatically turn off or reduce heating and cooling during the times when you are asleep or away. When you install a programmable thermostat, you eliminate wasteful energy use from heating and cooling without upgrading your HVAC system.
Seattle City Light Phone Number:
If you are looking for more support call on (206) 684-3000.