www.talktowendys.com – The Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey :
Have you recently dined at a Wendy’s restaurant and got a purchase receipt inviting you to share your feedback about that visit? Then you have a great chance to win a free hamburger or some other free single on your next trip to Wendy’s. To take advantage of this offer, you just need to spend a couple of minutes of your time and complete a short Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey based on your experience.
In Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, entrants need to give their genuine feedback and honest opinion so that the company comes to know how they are doing and how they can improve further. Hence, take the survey honestly as much as possible and make it successful.
Requirements to Take Part in Wendy’s Customer Survey
Before entering the survey, make sure you have all the eligibility to access the process:
- You must have a valid and recent Wendy’s purchase receipt that you received from your last visit to the restaurant.
- You should be at the appropriate age of entering the survey.
- You must have a device with a good and uninterrupted internet connection to run the survey smoothly.
To complete the survey and redeem the offer
If you have all the eligibility to take part in the survey, just keep the receipt handy and follow the steps right below:
- Enter the Restaurant Number, Date and Time of your visit from your receipt. (See the picture of a sample receipt to locate the required information on yours one).
- Click “Start” to proceed.
- Answer all the questions; rate your satisfaction; and whatever you will be asked to recalling your experience at Wendy’s.
- Submit the survey when it’s done.
- Once you complete all the process successfully, enter some of your personal and contact details to receive your validation code.
Important Things You Must Know
- You must write down the on-screen validation code that you are provided at the end of the survey on the specific field on your original receipt.
- You must take the coded receipt with you on your next visit to Wendy’s to redeem the offer within the time period mentioned on your receipt to get the free food.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- The survey can be taken in three languages English, Spanish and French.
- The entrants must not be Wendy’s employees and the members of the families.
- The participants are allowed to redeem only one free single hamburger in 30 days period.
Wendy’s, the third largest hamburger fast food restaurant chain (only after Burger King and Macdonald’s), is founded by Dave Thomas when he opened the very first Wendy’s restaurant in Columbus, Ohio in 1969. The chain crossed the border of the nation in 1975 and opened its first restaurant in Canada and the following year it went public. Now the company has more than 6500 locations across the world. Wendy’s is famous for its signature frozen dairy dessert, Frosty. It also serves various hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries, beverages and many more.
For any question, comment, you can communicate Wendy’s by calling or texting at 888-624-8140