www.samsclubcredit.com/activate – Activation guide for Sam’s Club Credit Card
Sam’s Club Credit Card Activation :
Sam’s Club Credit Cardholders need to activate their newly received credit card before using it for purchases. Once your card is active you can use it at a wide range of destinations such as departmental stores, retail store chains, restaurants, online purchases, gas stations and more.
However, the card is primarily issued for use at the Sam’s Club and partner stores. Once you have the card you can enjoy great benefits at these stores. Anyone who has been looking for an activation guide can find this post helpful. Read on and you can get your credit card activated.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Overview :
Sam’s Club Credit Card is issued by the Synchrony Bank. The credit card is an in-store card that earns you huge benefits at the Sam’s Club stores. When used in store you can earn 3% cash back as a Plus Member and 1% back for Club Members.
Furthermore on paying at gas stations anywhere MasterCard is accepted you get 4% cash back on the first $6000 spent. The card does charge any annual fee which adds to its value and benefits. However, the rewards can only be redeemed once in a year and only at Sam’s Club.
How to Activate Sam’s Club Credit Card :
- To activate your Sam’s Club Credit Card open the activation page. www.samsclubcredit.com/activate
- Secondly as the webpage opens you will find a section labelled ‘activate my Sam’s Club Credit Card’.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- Card number
- Security code
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Tap on the ‘Activate my Card’ button below and your card will be activated.
How to Log into Sam’s Club Credit Card :
- Existing users can sign into their account at the Sam’s Club Credit Card Login page. samsclub.syf.com
- Once the webpage opens there is a login section at the left labelled ‘access your account’.
- Provide the user id and password in the blank spaces.
- Click the ‘secure login’ button below and you will be directed to the account management console.
Forgot Password :
- If you have lost your password open the login website. samsclub.syf.com
- Next look below the login section which is at the left.
- You will find an ‘I forgot my password’ link along with the ‘I forgot my user id or password’ link.
- Click on it and a new page reading ‘reset your password’ opens.
- Enter the user id and zip code in the respective fields.
- Click ‘Continue’ button and you can select a new password.
Also Read : Activate your Fifth Third Bank Card
How to Register :
- For new user, registration open the login homepage. samsclub.syf.com
- Now locate the login widget which is towards the left of the screen.
- Click the ‘I want to Register’ link below it.
- Now a new registration website opens that is labelled ‘register for Online Access’.
- Enter the account number and billing zip code there.
- Click ‘Continue’ button and you can set up an account in the next steps.
Contact Information :
To connect with the support desk you can call the following numbers:
Credit Card Services
Sam’s Club Credit
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
This was all we could offer on the credit card activation. You can also find information related to account login and customer support. For further details, you may connect with us through the comments section below.